a sad Valenetine's Day but a happy 3 day weekend
Katy here (since apparently you can no longer log in as Katy or Ben). I spent Feb 14 in Kyiv, Ukraine. I wandered around the main pedestrian street as the snow poured down. I was shocked by the thousands of arm-in-arm or hand-in-hand couples I saw! Most of the women were carrying a single white or red rose. Throughout the day, I saw many of them drinking beer together on the streets. Despite the terrible cold. I have to admit, I wanted to be back in the US with my valentine. But instead, I got no chocolate, no flowers, no "Will you be my valentine?" Just some delicious cherry dumplings I bought myself.
Now I'm with the girls in the Berkshires, cute cabin, warm, delicious smells always emiting from cooking, a fireplace, lots of gossip magazines, etc. Truly my idea of bliss!

1 Comments:
Are you guys using the new blogger? There are a bunch of new features which you have probably already tried. This is one I think could help with the issue of multiple posters.
I know this is not really a comment.
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home