Christmas Past

So Elizabeth told me she thought blogs were lame. But to that I say: "poo poo," and I officially dedicate this blog post to her as she un-lamely travels around Kenya, Uganda, or Ethiopia, wherever she may be... I think what is more important is sharing these pictures of our vacation after we arrived in Minnesota. (Adam titled that picture "CHEESY PHOTO" or something original like that .
I tried on Sandy and Carla's (ben's aunties) wedding dress, and it looked pretty neat!!! I like it a lot. (I wont post photos though!).
We had a great time in Northern Minn. Especially when the electricity went off and we couldn't flush the toliets because it was an electric pump! Or was my favorite moment when we added a New Year's tradition of complaining about someone we didn't like (haha!)?
All jesting aside, it was a wonderful trip.

Here you'll notice Adam jumping up on the ice. Glad to be in Minnesota is what he's shouting!
And here, Ben and Jeff cut open the hole to jump in after the sauna....ugh. And I refuse to publish the pic of me running down from the sauna, only because I never got in. :) I do have a fear of water I can't see the bottom of (hence why Leigh Lake in Tetons is my favorite spot ever, and rivers, those are good too) .
Here's Al on his re-posing of the Mountain photo at Glen Falls. We hiked Burnside Lake? Or Bear Lake? Or something. Whoever heard of snow hiking? well it was fun.
Apparently I can't post any more photos (they just aren't loading...) so I'll finish up later.

1 Comments:
It was bass lake and it was beautiful! I had a great break with you guys and I love you so much! Check my blog at http://blog.myspace.com/adaminvasion to hear my side of the sauna story.
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home