Let the breaking commence
Boy, this academic schedule thing is kinda neat. Or at least if you don't mind busting your butt for awhile in exchange for not having to bust any butt at all for awhile. Last week was finals week for me, so that was major butt busting time. But, it is over now, and I feel pretty good about how my classes ended up. More importantly though, the fact that I'm done with the first semester means that I can spend some quality time with Katy Love. I drove up to DC on Saturday and have quickly set to work as house-husband extraordinaire. Almost overnight activities like walking Katy to the bus stop and readying the house for dinner parties have taken the place of figuring out which statistical test is appropriate if I'm testing for a difference between sample means and have two independent samples of less than 20 each but don't know the population variances (unpooled t-test i think). Anyway, it is great to be here, chillin with katy and my brother and Ateesh (Katy's roommate). However, it didn't feel right to me to totally forgo the school thing, so I met up with Ateesh today and am writing this post from the Georgetown Law Library. On Thursday Katy and I will fly to Chicago where we'll be met by Katy's mom Laurie (SO nice of her to drive up to Chicago to pick us up). We'll have a wonderful midwestern (Di-free) Christmas in Champaign (or Chambana as Katy calls it) before heading up to Northern Minnesota with my family for new years. Then I fly to Arkansas for climbing and back to DC for Katy-ing and then back to Atlanta. Yep, I know how to relax.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home