Lovehardsteins!

Our blog. Read it. And weep.

Thursday, November 30, 2006

Back from Thanksgiving!

(Click on the picture above--it will give you a real sense of the place!)

Here's how it played out: Katy and Adam flew down from DC on Wednesday (Katy was in a terrible mood b/c she was sick and I didn't pick them up at the airport) and then Jessica and Yeshe (her very much brother-approved boyfriend) flew in a bit later that night. We all piled in the party wagon and drove up to the Mountain - the place Katy and I will do the marriage thing next year.

There we met up with Katy's mom:


My mom:


I swear that comes up when you search google images for "Mimi."

My Dad:


My AFS Sister Victoire (black shirt):


My Aunt Carla and Uncle George (he is his own grandpa):


Katy's Grandparents (Sally and Don -I think you can figure out which of these they are), and YESHE, our all-around favorite boyfriend:


and my Mom's cousin Sharon and her Husband Joe (sorry, no pics of his "baby face"):


Quite a crew.

Good freakin times!


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home