Lovehardsteins!

Our blog. Read it. And weep.

Thursday, February 01, 2007

Flower girl in the house

Katy's Aunt Tricia and Uncle Bob (aka Ampy and Umpy) just sent me this ridiculously cute picture of Katy. She served as the flower girl at their wedding.


Ampy says "Katy stole the show at our wedding - I can only assume that she will do the same at yours." Awwwww! You know what I have to say about that? PREACH!

4 Comments:

Blogger vargo said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

4:57 PM  
Blogger Katy said...

aww, the orejones comment was cute. can we re-post?

2:44 AM  
Blogger Adam G. Gerhardstein said...

Question: at your wedding can I trade in my "Best Man" role for the "Flower Girl" role? I am really good at dropping petals and I look smashing in a dress.

2:48 PM  
Blogger hospice88 said...

I too was once a flower girl...I also stole the show...best to avoid those adorable young girls whenever possible...bride deserves all of the attention. Unless you are looking for a great aunt to recreate the flower girl role.

7:36 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home