Lovehardsteins!

Our blog. Read it. And weep.

Friday, January 26, 2007

Back in the ATL

After my whirlwind tour of various places east of the Mississippi, I am back at home in my drafty but lovely apartment in downtown Decatur - that is Decatur, GA - not Decatur, AL (as my Aunt and Uncle thought) - or Decatur, IL - which no one has ever thought - but is close to Katy's hometown. Anyway, Katy came down to spend my first weekend back in the dirty south with me. Highlights included Ben's famous pizza complete with Laurie's (Katy's mom) famous pesto sauce). Here is Katy pretending like she made it:


Here I am enjoying it:


We also had the pleasure of going to Jason's and Lauren's new HOUSE for brunch. Home ownership must be really pleasurable, just look at these smiley, happy faces:


Here are all the tasty treats that Lauren made. That pile of white on the left is a flaky and delicous biscuit, not mashed potatoes.


We were very impressed by their new abode, very cozy, cute, and warm, plus a great backyard. I need to go to school now, but I also wanted to mention that we went to a really fantastic indian restaurant that other ATLiens should check out - bhojanic.

1 Comments:

Blogger vargo said...

Awesome picture, thanks for posting that one. I must've just been wondering where she got that coffee.

It was good to have you over, but I have to figure out how to resolve the cat issue. It's Nobel prize material if I can get to the bottom of it.

7:45 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home