Lovehardsteins!

Our blog. Read it. And weep.

Tuesday, October 23, 2007

Sweet days gone by

This past weekend was simply marvellous and a true fall delight. Both Ma & Ben were in town. Fall is in full swing in Virginia.
As you can see, we took one of the most beautiful area hikes I've ever done in GW forrest, closer than Shenandoah Ntl Park and equally beautiful, but totally untravelled (only one other couple!).
One other highlight was waiting for two full hours to eat at Pasta Mia. Wait, that wasn't a highlight. But the food and mammoth portions were! But I just re-heated up some of that pasta and found that it was 100% pure butter. I realized it was gnocchi drowning in butter. Despite my dislike for red sauce (must have something to do with Ateesh), I think the red-sauce was the way to go...eggplant fusili was excellent!Then I ate my thai chicken leftovers instead. The weekend, importantly, also featured All Souls church sermon for our souls and a brunch with our favorite CU friends, Nate and Jeremy. I write this from Vienna, where they apparently have wireless internet in the airport.

1 Comments:

Blogger Nathaniel Mathews said...

that brunch was good...why wasn't I given a full head shot on your blog though?

9:54 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home