Lovehardsteins!

Our blog. Read it. And weep.

Tuesday, September 25, 2007

We got the pictures to prove it...

Wedding photos from our wonderful photographer have arrived. I saw them in the flesh this morning as I picked up my mail from yesterday (eagerly awaiting a new Netflix of course). They printed out in lively and lovely colors, and smiley happy shiny faces abound. If you want a copy of the CD where all the files are (this should be easy to do, right?) let me or Ben know and we can figure out a way to get it to ya.

On another note, I've been trying to figure out how and where to get fresh produce in my life mid-week. I really want to go to NYC this wknd but cannot stand the thought of missing another farmer's market!! Am reading Deborah Madison's "Local Flavors" (is it possible to read a cookbook? yes!) in tandem with Barbara Kingsolver's "Animal, Vegetable, Miracle." And just started shooting through a totally different book called "Eat, Pray, Love." Lots of books with commas in them.

1 Comments:

Blogger Ariel Z said...

you should have been in hotlanta last thursday! i went to hear barbara kingsolver & her husband read from "animal, vegetable, miracle" and talk about eating local in atlanta and it was awesome!! makes me want to read their book instead of learning neuro...

6:37 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home