I should have made it with long sleeves I think. Obviously you're ready to put the hedonism and debauchery of bachelorhood behind you and move on to new, and may I say, better things. Of course this does not, by any means, imply that you must part with all of your old habits, ideals or sweatshirts. Enjoy.
2 Comments:
I should have made it with long sleeves I think.
Obviously you're ready to put the hedonism and debauchery of bachelorhood behind you and move on to new, and may I say, better things. Of course this does not, by any means, imply that you must part with all of your old habits, ideals or sweatshirts. Enjoy.
thanks vargo. i'm glad that married life won't preclude wearing that sweatshirt. i thought I had lost it in seattle and boy was i bummed!
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home