Asheville
Being a lover of Asheville, I must post the NYTimes article on Asheville (multimedia bit of it is tres cool!). Asheville is just an all around amazing city. Great food (SALSAS, SALSAS, SALSAS!), great vibe, great coffee shops, great outdoors store (Asheville Mast), great folk galleries, great boutiques (I generally don't think I'd say that) and great bike store (Ben's favorite, Bio-wheels!). And close to the Blue Ridge Mountains I love so dearly. So three cheers to Asheville. But three negative cheers to the NYTimes who was totally remiss in not including Salsas Carribean food in their article. BOO Times!
To Hector Diaz, our lives would never have been as rich as they are now without you and your wonderful restaurant.
Now when is that city going to become the hub of international development work so I can move there!?! :)

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home