Lovehardsteins!

Our blog. Read it. And weep.

Friday, October 26, 2007

Romania!

Back to the land of my birth. Well not quite. Actually not at all. But a wonderful place, no less. I feel less intensely stressed than I usually do (though I'm back to my old travel hours of wee morning hours til late late night hours). Though I don't get to be a tourist (despite Gumbi's totally advice to be one), I do get all over the country, Transylvania, Bucharest, Moldavia...and then off to Moldova! I often bus or train it, so I get to see a lot of the countryside. Lately the fog seems to be following me. But you can see my bus ride photos below through Transylvania to Sibiu.

Bestest place, Crama Sibiul. Thank you so much for the recommendation Gumbi! Also loved La Piazetta in Piata Mica. Yummy. How wonderful does the place look? Totally traditional or WHAT. Speaking of which...I really want to buy a traditional Romanian peasant blouse...but they are like 300 RON!!!

Foggy Sibiu.

Even blogger comes up in Romanian! And to whoever told me I would be able to understand it because I speak Spanish has clearly never, ever been to Romania.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home