Lovehardstein update - In pictures and a few words
Bacchanalia - a taste explosion to celebrate Katy's birthday (and my gradutaion). An incredible culinary experience, but I spilled a glass a wine.
Jessica's graduation from Colorado College (GO JESS!) was followed by a hike to a frigid set of mountain potholes.
Katy and I spent a week in and around Boulder - this is a shot of Mt. Evans, where I went for a day of alpine bouldering. Amazingly beautiful.
Next stop (after a not at all fun 19 hour drive) was Ely, MN and the (usually) tranquil Ringrock "cabin."
In the below picture Jessica is wearing a life jacket under a raincoat, not 50 extra pounds. We went on an adventurous day trip down the Kawishiwi River and got caught in a thunderstorm and Jessica and I swam class 3 rapids (um, not purposefully).
We also broke my cousins boat. Sorry Kristen and Matt!!!!
The final stop was Champaign where we met up with Katy's family and ate excellent custard. I think we can all agree that my beard is far superior to David's.
Tomorrow Katy and I leave for New York for two nights, then Croatia and Slovenia. The itinerary thus far is to do a night in Zagreb, Croatia, then 8 in Slovenia and then the remainder of the 3 week trip in Croatia. France will follow. SUMMER RULES!

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home