Lovehardsteins!

Our blog. Read it. And weep.

Thursday, May 22, 2008

Long Time No Post

Ben had graciously volunteer to cover the events of the past few weeks, but so far no go. So I volunteer myself. We had an amazing dinner at Bacchanalia. Perhaps best dinner of life. Thank you so much Katherine, Miyo, Kirsten & Nina. An unforgettable experience (Ben will provide pics & details soon, I hope!). 

Now I write from Boulder, CO--we spent a few days celebrating JESSICA's graduation (CONGRATS! YOU RULE! YOURE DONE! YAY! HURRAH!) with the family and now we are on the other side of Denver. We got to go hear bluegrass at Oskar Blues Brewery (yes, the home of my "motor oil" favorite beer, along with Dale's Pale Ale and Gordon's IPA). 

We've hiked up canyons and to waterfalls and through pelting snow-hail (it was weird). We almost forded a river but my foot wiggled loose and plunged into the icey stream. We then had to turn around. That was today. Tomorrow I'm off to my Global Works training for the Costa Rica trip this summer. Ben has a weekend full of packing up Jessie & climbing. 

We'll explore the Boulder area more (it's gorgeous! it's walker-biker friendly! it's progressive! it's shangri-la!) while we crash chez Elizabeth and catch up on past episodes of the Office and figure out my 403B. Ya know, it has to be done, along with trip planning for honeymoon!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home