Lovehardsteins!

Our blog. Read it. And weep.

Sunday, March 23, 2008

We Love Our Parents & Happy Easter

We just spent an incredible weekend with my parents, eating/hiking/walking/playing cards/exploring/delighting in each others company. We explored a new state park, checked out Tesoro (which may just be my new favorite food...absurdly slow but worth every second of wait) AND returned to Watershed. I even won at Hearts (well...I'm writing the blog). It was so fabulously perfect, that I felt so sad when they left. I love you Mama & Papa so very very very much. We also were sent some fun easter gifts from Ben's folks, who we also love!

Other than that, I'm off to Eastern Europe for a few weeks tomorrow and am trying to get ready (aka, cram some stuff into a bag and other important things).

Happy Easter! Hope you've had as gorgeous a day as we have here in Atlanta.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home