Lovehardsteins!

Our blog. Read it. And weep.

Saturday, January 26, 2008

In the ATL ... 4 life

I've finally been dumped into the fabulous city of Atlanta. I *love* Love LOVE it here, being in Ben's cutesy apartment in the wonderful-ness of Decatur. Ben called the apartment "Katy's warehouse." He's kinda right, but it aint so bad. But it is chilly, since he welcomed me by turning the heat off.

The last few weeks have taken me across the Midwest and to NYC and the Berkshires with my girlfriends. I shadowed some teachers (not quite ready for the education scene, I decided), explored the city, met up with about 500 friends, and had an amazing incredible delicious and delightful journey to the B-shires with the girls. Arriving via latest luxury mode of Chinatown transit (complete with wireless and Bourne Supremecy--STUPID) I was then thrust back to the city of DC, where I worked so hard.

My entry into Atlanta was smoothed even over more because my dear friend Ariel accompanied me to my fave Decatur spot, The BRICK STORE, where I had a Lagunitas Lumpy Gravy and to prevent Ben loneliness went home to her apt, where I slept on the 3rd bed in the past few weeks without a box spring and wokeup without back hurting. Is there something to this?! I think so!

NOW I MUST UNPACK!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home