Lovehardsteins!

Our blog. Read it. And weep.

Wednesday, February 25, 2009

Minnesota: A few pictures

We regret that we weren't able to take more pictures on our lovely snowy visit to Minnesota. But here are a few! These were all taken with Iphones...pretty nutty.







I love the pic below of Ben cooking. He went above and beyond to make us delicious meals, including enchiladas, Indonesian chicken, amazing salads, gingerbread pancakes. Dominique made some yummy cornbread, I kicked in a chocolate stout cake.

So cozy, so relaxing, so warm. Lots of fires, lots of sauna-ing.
Below, at Snuffy's malt shop:Here we are, below, at the airport at the organic restaurant! Go MSP!

3 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

Ben, where did you get that hoodie? I think it's the coolest one I've ever seen -- in my life!

...Take a moment to process the enormous size of that compliment.

10:20 AM  
Blogger Jessica said...

I just want to comment, that I, Jessica Gingold, Ben's amazing sister, was the person who actually found that hoodie--NOT KATY!

7:09 PM  
Blogger Katy said...

that is a bald face lie! I found it, I bought it, I gave it to him...END OF STORY. Remember...you got the dress! Do I get credit for that?!!?!? :)

8:09 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home