Lovehardsteins!

Our blog. Read it. And weep.

Tuesday, December 16, 2008

The Purple Potato and A Random Story of Life

Did you know there's such a thing as a purple potato? We got one in our farm share. I'm putting in our pizza.

We're busy. Preparing for our trip to Spain & Portugal. Enjoying ourselves at home and at work. And looking forward to seeing Ma, Pa & DLo, who I got a funny email from today.

---
On 12/16/08, David wrote:

guess i could look for the gym bag here

On 12/13/05, Katy wrote:
Mama gave me her Xmas list.
She wants:
1. A fleece
2. A new gym bag like the one she has (With a pocket in the front for her ID)
3. A scarf that matches her new coat & hat.
David/Papa will have to do #3 since I can't see the coat. I can do either #1 or #2. Thoughts?
Love you!

-----

My response?

-----

David, Did you just send this to me?? I sent that list to you in December of 2005. And you got her a gym bag, remember? and I got her a fleece and a scarf. Remember? So I don't think this list applies anymore.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home