Lovehardsteins!

Our blog. Read it. And weep.

Thursday, December 11, 2008

Chattanooga: We Finally Uploaded Photos...

For your viewing pleasure! As always, click on the photo to make it bigger!

Reliving a great city and geographic area...Captions are above the photo.

This pink fleece is one of my faves, even though I never wear it. It takes a place like Chattanooga to bring it on out. This hike was at Cloudland Canyon. Ben is a freak.
Here, below, you see us at Aretha Frankenstein's. A wonderful place recommended by our friend Erin (and Rachel Ray, apparently!).
You can see the crazy nautical "helmet???" with the beer nozzles. That was the wrong way to describe it, but...you can see for yourself. I did take some pics of the food, but they didn't come out as outstanding as this.
Below, you can get a sense of CN's vibrant museum / art scene. It's a hoppin'!
Wow...that horsie below is actually not wood--it's made of iron. Or steel. Or something. Isn't that crazy?
To my left (your right), see the bocce ball court.
Here in the public sculpture area, we enjoyed the beautiful views of the Tenn. river.
More pics of the area.
This is called the Back Inn Cafe and....b&B or something. It looked pretty fancy!
Ben...jumping!
Overall, again, we loved CN. I will never scorn a city that my mother tells me is cool again! I really like it there and can't wait to go back.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home