Lovehardsteins!

Our blog. Read it. And weep.

Tuesday, November 18, 2008

Katy's Fame Goes to Next Level

Now I have appeared in publications before. And I don't mean just the Northern Serbia sports press. I also can include my famous appearance in the Wall St Journal and the New York Times (even though really, letters to the editor aren't a big deal. anyone can do that!). Ben has had a photo appear in the Times himself (online version).

But how many people do you know that appear in GOOGLE STREET VIEW?!?!?! NOW YOU KNOW ONE! My dear friend Magda looked up her old house on Fessenden street and happened to see me there! It's so obviously me, I have that t-shirt, those pants, those Chacos, that body (though I am missing an arm), and even that walk! Look at me!!!!!

http://maps.google.com/maps?f=q&hl=en&geocode=&q=4421+Fessenden+St+NW,+Washington,+DC+20016&sll=38.892091,-77.024055&sspn=0.239428,0.4422&g=Washington,+DC&ie=UTF8&ll=38.958424,-77.086494&spn=0.007475,0.013819&z=16&layer=c&cbll=38.954676,-77.087283&panoid=Jp01tk8OR8u4o7i2cS9KLg&cbp=1,312.9241301996763,,0,20.878828756204104

6 Comments:

Blogger Ariel Z said...

don't forget the fame you found in seventeen magazine!

6:04 AM  
Blogger Unknown said...

Immortalized... JAYWALKING!

6:04 AM  
Blogger julia said...

that is hilarious!!!

6:30 AM  
Blogger Nathaniel Mathews said...

How did you find this? Thats kinda scary...also notice that guy trying to open the BACK door of the car when the FRONT door is already open...car thieves are getting dumber everyday.

2:14 PM  
Blogger Katy said...

Magda hooked me up--she looked at her house when Google Street View came to DC. Apparently I was visiting her the day the van was circulating! Now I gotta figure out how to capture that image for my great grandkids. They'll see I was no Ludite.

5:32 PM  
Blogger Kirsten said...

hahaha that's awesome!!
struttin' your stuff

9:15 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home