Katy - A Northern Serbian Mini-Celebrity
Katy will not be pleased with me for posting this, but I can't resist. She is currently traveling for work in Eastern Europe - Serbia and some other places. They really rolled out the red carpet for her in the Hungarian area of Northern Serbia, complete with an article in the local newspaper and a couple galleries of pictures. In this one she meets the Minister of Sports (I think).
While in this one she gets entertained.
She claims "I told them that it was too bad, but I actually wasn't famous, but they didn't seem to care." You know what I say to that? Famous last words!
Anyone read Hungarian or Serbian? (I'm not even sure what language the article is in!) If you can figure out what the article says, I'll, um, give you a reward...
Oh, also, in case you were wondering, they play two of my favorite indoor games in Northern Serbia: foosball and ping-pong. Sweet.

1 Comments:
hahah that is awesome!
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home