Lovehardsteins!

Our blog. Read it. And weep.

Friday, December 14, 2007

From the depths of grad school...

Grad school = very little time to blog (not that I blog that much when I have the time anyway). But, somehow my good friend and class mate Jason Vargo, still finds the time. His latest post "Straight Diesel" is all about a project that we worked on together for our risk assessment class. If you want to know what kind of stuff I spend my days thinking about, check it out.

In other news, tomorrow I fly up to DC to help get Katy all packed up to MOVE TO ATL! YEPPERS, you heard right - the Lovehardsteins are to be reunited under the same roof. But, before that happens we are going to drive all over the country during this holiday time period. Down and back from DC -> ATL for me (moving Katy's stuff), followed by a happy post-xmas Lovehardsteinold (Katy's parents plus me) drive from DC to Champaign, and then Katy and I head to Ely, MN for new years at RingRock with some of my fam, before driving back to Champaign for a week, during which time (if Katy has any say over it-and she usually does!) I'm sure we'll eat at Radio Maria.

Yay for being just about done with this semester!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home