a radical thanksgiving
I´ve been in Peru for the past week and it´s been an amazing experience. I´m here for work, meeting with 20 grassroots CBO partners who all work with children and exchanging best practices and knowledge. I´m so inspired and happy to have met them all.
One of the most interesting things I have learned was in meeting some radical thinkers here--those Latin Americans straight out of the 1960s who inspire me with their wild ideas running way left of center.
I´ve gotten to explore Cusco, what a maravilla. I´ve seen some of the nearby Incan ruins and walked up through Cusco and down and over in it. Beautiful plazas, lovely colonial churches, gosh...this city is something else.
I´m smitten again with Latin America, feeling extremely comfortable but also excited to be here. I'm ready to be BACK in LAC!

1 Comments:
I need pictures! Push my jealousy over the edge!
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home