Keepin It Real: Food Style
A couple days ago my boy Chad pointed out to me that food features prominently on this here Lovehardstein blog. Indeed, Katy and I love food. We love preparing it, eating it, and sharing it with our friends and family. We sometimes get tired of cleaning up after food focused events, but that's another story. That said, we are concerned about the baggage that comes with being labeled "foodies" (I'm not sure we have ever been labeled that - but consider this a preventive step against being labeled as such.) We ain't snobs, and we don't aim to be. This realization came rushing home today as I read, and grew exasperated by, this New York Times article: Dinner at the Foodies’: Purslane and Anxiety. I have no patience for such ridiculousness. If I'm ever invited to a dinner party hosted by people incite such food anxiety, I'll just bring rainbow jello. As my buddy Nuno would say, "Got 'em!"

1 Comments:
i think that that dewalt food processor attachment we discussed the other day would be a good step away from foodie impressions.
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home