Lovehardsteins!

Our blog. Read it. And weep.

Tuesday, June 05, 2007

India Continued

While I had traveled to India for work--one of the most exciting work trips I have ever taken, by the way, read more about it here--I was able to get to see a bit of Tamil Nadu. A very small bit, mind you.

I traveled through Chennai on rickshaw, bargaining the price at every turn and dodging oncoming traffic even inside the rickshaw. Not to mention covering my ears to avoid hearing the constant HONKING.

In Mahabalipuram, we did a bit of sightseeing, including the many temples that make Mamallapuram #38 on Rough Guide's places not to miss in India. Getting to see some of the historic sights was just amazing. Our lovely hotel, with the world's most friendly and fun staff, was right near the beach.

1 Comments:

Blogger ben said...

cool boulder!

9:26 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home