Lovehardsteins!

Our blog. Read it. And weep.

Saturday, September 18, 2010

Photos from Haiti

I've failed miserably at providing photos of Haiti...for two main reasons:

1) I posted some already on facebook. I know some of you don't do that, but uploading photos onto blogspot is a huge pain, and since my internet connection isn't strong, it would take me too long.

2) Taking photos of people and the damage caused by the quake feels wrong and seems tremendously disrespectful. There's destruction everywhere. It's painful to see it.

But to satisfy those of you who want an on-the-ground view of the daily scene here, may I suggest you check out one of my colleague's sites here for some shots of PAP, here for some pics of the damage, and here for my personal fave of the colorfully painted taptaps (collective vans).

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home