Lovehardsteins!

Our blog. Read it. And weep.

Friday, February 26, 2010

Just to say...

I've finally conquered jetlag (about 6 days into my trip) from my 12 hour time difference. Hallelujah...just a bit too late.

Furthermore, I am really disappointed to leave Indonesia. I feel sad I didn't ever get out of Jakarta. But it is very, very hot. Today I struggled with the heat and humidity with a bit of time outside (and really was glad to be outside for once...but dang is is hot!).

It's always a good sign when you leave a country and feel really sad to leave. Jakarta is just so easy...everything works so well here! Tonight I jet off on Emirates Air to Dubai, where I'll spend about 20 hours tomorrow. Not quite sure how that will go, but I intend to leave the airport and surface in the real world before getting on the 16 hour plane back to the A.

Spring travel is making me delirious, but luckily, quite happy, as well.

1 Comments:

Blogger ben said...

i'll be interested to hear whether you were able to find the real world in dubai!

5:27 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home