Together at long last

Well, K & B have reunited for another weekend. We went to dinner last night at "Roman Lily Cafe," a sweet place in Atlanta that was closing its doors forever today. That's sad, because it was quite good! It reminded me of Cashion's Eat Place in DC. There was this amazing tequile lime sauced-lightly fried chicken with yummy mashed potatoes (and they don't prefer to use the word SMASHED here, which I appreciate!). We had a homemade veggie burger with a side of dill-havarti mac & cheese. For desert we had this madness of banana bread gooshed with carmel and carmelized bananas and a big yummy ball of ice cream. Oh boy.
I have started to read some of the first bridal magazines ever in my life, thanks to Ms. Evelyn signing me up for BRIDES & MODERN BRIDE. I am afraid I will never get a dress. I hate wedding dresses. The ones I like, my mom says look like "nightgowns." Just because I'm following Becca's mantra of "no tulle, no puffs, no sequins"....
We're off to Tallulah Gorge today, honestly one of my favorite places in the world. Can't wait! Though it's getting to be fall.
Oh, by the way, Ben is really anxious for me to put up the "Sad New Orleans" pictures, which I will do for sure next week. Don't worry, they are coming, as recommendations for how you can make a difference in the region that is still hurting so very badly. This is important. Stay posted.
And now, for some other pics...

Well this is from the Sulgrave Manor, of course. The night the toilet started flushing and would not stop (until 2 am)

And this is from a hiking trip in the winter of 06...

And Adam at the Cancun Cantina...them nights we can't forget!

Another picture from Wyoming in the Tetons.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home