Lovehardsteins!

Our blog. Read it. And weep.

Saturday, August 26, 2006

Our CAMERA !

Thank goodness, the Teton National Park service called yesterday to let us know our camera had been found! That means all of our beautiful photos of the engagement (and of fixing the continually flushing toliet of 207) have been secured! Thanks to Uncle Sam, our camera is in the mail and we will be posting the photos as soon as we see them!

In the mean time, I have been checking out bridal blogs and websites, and quite frankly, they all scare me! More helpful, perhaps, is pestering all those I know who have planned weddings...my colleagues, my friends, and everyone else. I have started scouring the books too, and Evelyn just gave me some starters, my favorite being "Bridal Bargains: Secrets to throwing a fantastic wedding on a realistic budget." It looks to be good...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home